Information about provision for schools.
- All Music Service tutors complete a thorough safer recruitment process with regular DBS checks.
- All tutors participate in accredited annual safeguarding training and complete an online test.
- Our tutors have full public liability insurance.
- All tutors are observed (at least once per year) and receive CPD as part of our Quality Assurance programme.
- Free instrument loans for all pupils accessing tuition through Sefton and Knowsley Music Services.
- Free access to Music Centre Extended Activities (Ensembles and Song writing) and other occasional performance workshops with free parental tickets for performances.
- Free lessons for Looked After Children.
- Free Professional Development programme for curriculum teachers (In 2023 this includes MIDAS, School Music Education Plans, Song writing Resources and Careers Days for Pupils).
- Access to curriculum resources.
- Free membership of Music Mark – updates on music education and resources.
- Financial support to enable Secondary schools to implement their Music Development Plan (from Sept 2023).
- Free instrument repair service with collection and delivery included.
- Free access to Sky Music Hub projects and programmes